B 100 Series
Old Temperature Gauges are Unreliable
The easy to use, reliable and cost effective B100 Electronic Temperature Monitor (ETM) provides exceptional measurement accuracy, asset control and secure communications for your transformer. While gauges have been the default cooling control device for decades, their lenses can become
unreadable and the needles often stick, causing inaccurate measurements and preventing proper cooling control. Unlike gauges, the B100 stores the long term history of temperature data and alarm activations in real time or for download later.
Makes your Job More Efficient
The B100 is designed to be easy to use
- Easy to install, no software is needed
- Easy to read, the LCD display can be seen from up to 60 feet and can be read in bright sunlight or at night.
- Easy to configure, remotely or on site
- Easy to maintain
Great Features and Benefits
- Top Oil plus up to three winding temperatures. Cooling circuit control, alarms, relay trips, LTC differential.
- Backlit LCD screen visible from 60 feet. Cycles through critical temperature measurements.
- On-unit configuration with secure access. Uniquely configure and combine alarm and set-point triggers.
- Multiple conduit/cable ports
- Multiple mounting options available including IP66 / NEMA 4 enclosure, IP31 / NEMA 2 surface mount and IP31 / NEMA 2 through panel mount
- Replaces up to five mechanical gauges (Top Oil, LTC Oil, up the three Winding Hot Spots).
- Easy to read at night and in bright sunlight, no need to open enclosure.
- No computer required to change settings. Combination of alarms and setpoints significantly reduce wiring complexity compared to meters.
- Easy to install for retrofit applications using multiple cable sizes.
- Rugged, durable enclosure designed for long life and to protect against harsh environments created by water, dirt, dust and temperature extremes.
DTM Transformer Monitor
DM Series monitors provide advanced partial discharge monitoring and bushing monitoring for transformers. The DM Series product is scalable allowing customers to extend the coverage of monitoring to suit applications today and tomorrow. Our unique visual tools make PD data easy to interpret for first level analysis. DNP and Modbus communication protocols supported.
Rotating Machine Monitor (RMM)
The RMM partial discharge monitor provides information as to the health of the stator winding insulation in medium and high voltage motors and generators and can be used on variable frequency drives (VFD). Communications ports include Ethernet, USB and RS-485 with a standard communication protocol using ModBus. DNP-3 is available upon request.
Switchgear and Cable Monitor (SCM)
The SCM Partial Discharge Monitoring System can have up to 60 channels, which makes it a cost effective solution for monitoring large line-ups of switchgear and cable systems. Continuous, on-line monitoring of PD activity, provides the means to detect pending insulation failures that are not present in traditional maintenance practices.
Breaker Performance Monitor (BPM)
Dynamic Ratings Breaker Performance Monitor is the most comprehensive circuit breaker monitoring solution available. With the inclusion of Smart Capture, the BPM combines the most effective offline and online testing methods. The modular design is a highly customizable online monitoring package, resulting in a monitor capable of performing the advanced analytics required to detect operating deficiencies well in advance of breaker failure.
The Breaker Performance Monitor is ideally suited for implementing predictive maintenance, maintenance deferral, condition based maintenance and increased environmental protection from SF6 gas leaks. It monitors the condition of the main contacts, mechanism and dielectric, and logs the following information during circuit breaker operation:
- Trip Time (ms) (also known as Opening Time)
- Arc duration (ms) (phase segregated)
- Clearing Time (ms) (also known as Interrupting Time)
- Cumulative I2 x T or I x T on the main contacts (phase segregated) from arcing
- Restrike Occurrence (phase segregated)
- Operation Counts