More than 20 years of experience in developing and manufacturing automatic relay test systems have gone into creating the fourth generation of ARTES test instruments. Back in 1996, KoCoS was the first company to present Windows-based testing software for controlling and operating test equipment and the company continues to play a pioneering role in the design of clearly structured and ergonomic user interfaces today.
ARTES 460 | 600 test systems are practical solutions which can cope with just about any relay testing task.
Compact test system for three-phase tests, can be used as a universal tool for testing digital protection relays.
Compact test system for highly complex test tasks. 4 voltage outputs and 6 current outputs which can provide particularly high output power allow three-phase tests on static, digital and self-powered relays.
Whatever processes are currently underway in a power system, the power quality analysers of the EPPE series will register even minor disturbances or alterations. Detailed quality evaluations reveal even the slightest of deviations and help identify the cause of disturbances.
EPPE systems continuously capture all power system parameters for the analysis and documentation of power quality to standards defined by the international standards such as EN 50160 or IEC 61000-4-30. High storage capacities and effective data compression methods enable long-term recordings to be made over periods of up to several years.
As well as continuously recording all the quantities relevant to power quality, the integrated fault recorder module allows the event-triggered capture of transient processes with sampling rates of up to 30 kHz.
Fields of application:
- PQ measurement to EN 50160
- Residual current monitoring
- Professional fault recorder
- Energy meter and power analyser
- Frequency analyser
- Trend and long-term data logger
- IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-103, Modbus
Examples of applications:
- Power quality monitoring to EN 50160
- Differential current measurement
- Acquisition of power data and load profiles
- Optimisation of power use
- Transient recorder for detailed fault analysis
- Identification and recording of power swings
- Acquisition of closing and opening operations
- Measurement of flicker and harmonics
- Monitoring and analysis of renewable power systems
- Network optimisation
- Load management
- Fault location
- Trend recording
- Critical load monitoring
Fault recorder systems with a power quality analyser for comprehensively monitoring and assessing low, medium and high voltage networks in power plants and transformer substations. The measuring devices of the SHERLOG range make very high-resolution recordings of all the disturbances which occur in power supply systems. The behaviour of protection and switchgear devices during these system disturbances is recorded at the same time.
SHERLOG CRX is a multi-functional measurement and analysis system for comprehensively monitoring electricity supply systems. It combines the monitoring functions of high-resolution digital fault recorders, power quality analysers, phasor measurement units, continuous data recorders and event recorders in one device.
Because of the modularly scalable device concept, SHERLOG CRX can be equipped to suit individual requirements and can easily be adapted or extended should these requirements change.
Despite its compact size, SHERLOG CRX can be equipped with up to 32 analog inputs for AC and DC measurements and up to 128 binary inputs.
Individual devices can be networked via an Interlink interface to monitor extensive installations.
The measuring devices of the SHERLOG range combine the monitoring functions of a high-class digital fault recorder with the features of a power quality analyser in a single system. They can be used to comprehensively monitor power engineering equipment such as lines and bus bars and associated protection devices and switchgear equipment.
Fields of application
SHERLOG systems are suitable for all voltage levels. They can be used as centralized or decentralized monitoring systems and unite the following functions in one device:
- High-resolution fault recorder for transient processes with sampling rates up to 30 kHz
- RMS recorder
- Continuous data recorder
- Event recorder
- Power quality analyser to IEC61000-4-30 class A
- Fault locator
- Phasor measurement unit
- Sequence of events recorder
- Integration in substation control and protection systems to IEC 61850
Examples of applications:
- Digital fault recorder with a high sampling frequency for detailed analysis of transient faults
- Generator monitoring in power plants
- Recording and identification of power swings
- Power quality analysis, e.g. to EN 50160
- Load and frequency recording
- Analysis of power consumption
- Assessment of the capacity utilisation and stability of supply systems
- Capture of influences resulting from a constantly fluctuating generator and load structure
- Monitoring of individually agreed connection conditions for compliance with limit values
- Documentation system for commissioning and service tests
- Chronological event recording and logging of binary status signals
PROMET R300 / R600 High-Accuracy Micro-Ohmmeter up to 600 A
PROMET R300 and R600 high-accuracy, high-precision ohm meters deliver an adjustable test current of up to 600 A which is independent of the supply voltage. These measuring devices utilize the four-wire resistance measurement method, enabling them to meet the most stringent accuracy requirements. Stateof-the-art power electronics coupled with a Robust design guarantee excellent reliability for Stationary and portable use in switching stations or industrial environments. PROMET ohm meters feature a modern operating concept, an interface to the test systems of the ACTAS product range and external control for use with test stands, making them both flexible and versatile.
High-Accuracy Micro-Ohmmeter for Ohmic and Inductive Loads
PROMET L100 is a compact, high-precision measuring device for determining resistance values in the μΩ range. The output is independent of the mains input.
The use of four-wire measuring technology and high test currents of up to 100 A enable PROMET L100 to meet the most stringent accuracy requirements. In addition PROMET L100 can also be used to determine the winding resistances of transformers, motors and instrument transformers.